Off-site search engine optimization activities are executed to get front page rankings on search engine pages which in turn drive targeted traffic to a website. To benefit companies that are contemplating their search engine optimization options, San Jose SEO Expert has compiled a — point checklist to maximize SEO efforts. These steps, combined with on-site SEO practices, can result in a website that ranks well on search engines, drives targeted traffic to a website, and then converts them at a high ratio. Search engine algorithms are commonly believed to give about 50% of their scores to quality inbound links so the checklist starts with linking practices and branches out to other search engine marketing practices.
1) Inbound links play a huge role in the algorithms used by search engines to rank websites. The work is both time and labor intensive so the first item on any checklist is to consider the possibility of outsourcing the work.
2) If the work is going to stay in-house, prioritize going after quality in bound links versus sheer numbers. Inbound links from quality and reference sites such as those from .edu and .gov sites carry a lot of weight with the search engines.
3) Inbound links containing optimized keyphrases score best with search engines.
4) Valuable in-bound links can also be generated from emailed newsletters and article directories.
5) Regular communication with relevant bloggers and authority sites can result in additional inbound links, guest blogs, or shared content.
6) Social media sites are great for communicating directly with communities that have indicated their interest in specific products or industries. The dynamic in these communities is about sharing information as opposed to selling, making it important to focus on being a reference, not selling product. Sharing information can result in more inbound links with opportunities to sell coming when visitors arrive on landing pages at the site.
7) Submitting articles to directories is a cost effective method of getting out in front of potential customers while building inbound links from the published articles.
A successful combination of on and off site SEO practices can deliver optimal results in terms of traffic and conversions.
San Jose SEO Expert combines these proven practices to deliver search engine optimization campaigns which prove to be both cost and time effective.